Life can be unpredictable, and sudden and unexpected changes often mean facing complicated legal issues. We understand that when you reach out to us, you’re looking for answers from lawyers who have the skill, experience, and work ethic to get you the best results.
Taking care of you and your legal issues with personal attention and top-notch legal representation is what we do. We assist clients in a variety of matters, including:
- Personal Injury. We work closely with victims and their families who are confronting the ongoing challenges of a catastrophic personal injury. We have a long track record of securing significant damages from those responsible, and we have earned a reputation for being relentless in our advocacy for our clients.
- Civil Rights. We are advocates for those who have experienced discrimination or been denied rights guaranteed to them under the law.
- Employment Discrimination. We protect the rights of Idaho workers. In cases that involve age discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, defamation, or loss of employment benefits, we take a proactive approach that achieves results for our clients.
- Workers’ Compensation. The law provides benefits for workers injured on the job, but employers and their insurance providers sometimes neglect their end of the bargain. They may delay and deny their employees the benefits to which they are entitled. When this happens, we fight back.
- Insurance Disputes. When insurance companies delay or deny coverage, or underpay a claim, policyholders are left to pick up the bill. We fight to get fair treatment for our clients, ensuring that they receive the benefits they were promised when they paid their insurance premiums.
- Water Law, Construction and Zoning. We provide experienced representation and sound counsel on a wide range of issues related to real property, construction, water and natural resource disputes.