Life can be unpredictable, and sudden and unexpected changes often mean facing complicated legal issues. We understand that when you reach out to us, you’re looking for answers from lawyers who have the skill, experience, and work ethic to get you the best results.
Taking care of you and your legal issues with personal attention and top-notch legal representation is what we do. We assist clients in a variety of matters, including:
- Personal Injury. We work closely with victims and their families who are confronting the ongoing challenges of a catastrophic personal injury. We have a long track record of securing significant damages from those responsible, and we have earned a reputation for being relentless in our advocacy for our clients.
- Civil Rights. We are advocates for those who have experienced discrimination or been denied rights guaranteed to them under the law.
- Employment Discrimination. We protect the rights of Idaho workers. In cases that involve age discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, defamation, or loss of employment benefits, we take a proactive approach that achieves results for our clients.
- Workers’ Compensation. The law provides benefits for workers injured on the job, but employers and their insurance providers sometimes neglect their end of the bargain. They may delay and deny their employees the benefits to which they are entitled. When this happens, we fight back.
- Insurance Disputes. When insurance companies delay or deny coverage, or underpay a claim, policyholders are left to pick up the bill. We fight to get fair treatment for our clients, ensuring that they receive the benefits they were promised when they paid their insurance premiums.
- Water Law, Construction and Zoning. We provide experienced representation and sound counsel on a wide range of issues related to real property, construction, water and natural resource disputes.
Patrick showed intent interest in every detail of our issue. He asked pertinent questions to gain a full view of the issue and then advised us to stick to the facts while refraining from using emotion. He and his staff then conducted very in-depth research. All aspects were handled in a clear and direct manner. His letters and conduct with the judges, other attorneys, and all parties on both sides were no-nonsense and to the point. I was always impressed with his choice of wording in both written and verbal communications. We were very pleased in the positive outcome of our case.Shadow Seaman
Mr. Brown came highly recommended. I spoke with people who had recently worked with him, and they were all pleased with his help, his competence, and the outcome of their case. Overall, I was pleased with firm's help. They are professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Considering it was litigation, it was a pleasant experience. They took my feedback into consideration and let me play an active part. Always made me feel like I was in good hands and taking care of me. There’s often a concern that attorneys are more interested in making money than trying to solve your problem, but I really felt like they had my best interest in mind. And, best of all, because of the fantastic representation of Mr. Brown, we won our lawsuit!Monica Brown
When the Jerome County Commissioners objected to what I was writing in letters to the editor, they fired me from the Planning and Zoning Commission. Pat Brown took my civil rights case on contingency and we won in Federal Court even though Idaho is a Right-to-Work state and the position of P&Z Commission member is an unpaid volunteer position. Pat has helped me in other cases too numerous to list here, but they are on the same level as the case we won on appeal to the Idaho Supreme Court, which overturned the lower Court's ruling that we did not meet the timeline necessary to sue. The ruling in our case created a precedent that required government to NOTIFY those involved in administrative procedures as to the dates necessary for a lawsuit to be filed. If you want a lawyer you can trust (and I've known a lot where the words "lawyer" and "trust" don't go together), go with Pat Brown.Lee H.
I am very happy with the outcome of my case. I was at a loss when my husband was hit by a car and later died of his injuries. When I was told to call Pat, I was relieved. After I talked to him, I knew he would do a good job for me and he did. I am very happy with the way he handled my case. He went after the insurance companies and although it took a while, they settled and I got my money and so did he. Excellent results!Larry P.
I was referred to Mr. Brown after being involved in an automobile accident in which I was hit by semi-truck. My case ended up in federal court and was eventually mediated by a federal judge . I was very pleased with the preparation and attention Pat dedicated to my case, and I was informed by the federal mediator how prepared my case was . I received a very favorable mediation and I would recommend Pat Brown for legal representation.Kent R.
I was at a loss as to what to do, so I walked in to Pat's office and explained my situation. He said YES he would help me. We worked a long time as a team. I felt satisfied after our case settled.Cheryl Zarr